Bricopacks Photographer

/ 1 decade ago (25 May 2006 02:41)

Hi everybody. For almost an year, I have changed all my systems appearance with Bricopacks from CrystalXp.net. It changed all my system files, icons, windows, everything without ruining the OS. Besides, I can apply if wanted, any msstyles as usual. What I can garantee, is that this is an high quality and very nice program, that transforms your OS appearance in a brand new one. Visit www.crystalxp.net and see for yourselves. It just works superbly. Happy p.s.: Follow their instructions if you want to install any Bricopack Happy Photographer

Post replies:

1 decade ago (25.05.2006 03:28)
Reply by:
Another important thing: the process is completely reversible. For those who like new things,,,give it a try. Happy
1 decade ago (25.05.2006 04:43)
Reply by: MountainHawk
Thoroughly agree with you Artur....for a change though I just used WINDOWSX Vista transformation pack 4 and it is pretty slick....I had no problems with it and it ran as slick as BricoPacks and has all the same qualities and advantages.....you can get it at majorgeek.com...appearances section. A w a r d Congratulation lol Happy
1 decade ago (25.05.2006 05:39)
Reply by: nadgerry
Thnx Artur, super look, like the mac, thnx a million

A w a r d A w a r d A w a r d A w a r d A w a r d A w a r d A w a r d A w a r d A w a r d A w a r d A w a r d
1 decade ago (25.05.2006 07:53)
Reply by:
Did not know the WINDOWSX, Iain, glad you´re happy with it. Nad, its a pleasure to share. Happy
1 decade ago (25.05.2006 11:31)
Reply by: sed
Thank you, Artur, for looking out for us Gonna chk it out Cool
1 decade ago (26.05.2006 12:33)
[LINK] is another good place to visit for apps to modify your computer. The large bulk of them are freeware. Different sections for Appearance, tweaking, productivity etc......huge site that can provide you with hours of adventure and come away with a computer that acts and looks and behaves nothing like it did before....marvellous site! Cool Wink
1 decade ago (26.05.2006 12:35)
1 decade ago (26.05.2006 12:36)
Sorry about that guys...just woke up! Second link works....I think I need more coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee
1 decade ago (27.05.2006 02:53)
Reply by: sed
I miss Grimspoon.... That Ostrich picture he sent to me one year for my b´Day.. What it has to do wih Bripack? Is beyond me
1 decade ago (31.05.2006 06:27)
here´s a screenshot of my desktop
[URL=[LINK]][IMG][LINK][/IMG][/URL]
1 decade ago (31.05.2006 06:29)
sorry bout the above link, this one works [LINK]